Each of places has a huge plant based menu with main dishes bowls and raw desserts.
Check the links to see all selections of restaurants and coffee places in Riga and Jurmala:
- Coffee and desserts in Riga;
- Italian cuisine in Riga;
- Top-8 breakfast places in Riga:
- Where to eat in Jurmala? From cheap cafes to species restaurants;
- Top 15 cafes and restaurants in Riga for delicious lunch and romantic dinner.
- Where to eat sushi in Riga and Jurmala? 6 restaurants serving Japanese cuisine;
- Latvian cuisine restaurants in Riga.
1. Mr. Fox
An Instagram spot with trendy healthy breakfasts and food: smoothies, avocado toasts, green waffles, poke and bowls. The prices are quite high here, but the quality is excellent.
2. Moltto Coffee
Address: Krišjāņa Valdemāra iela 43
Working hours: Mon 8:00-18:00, Tue-Fri 08:00-20:00, Sat-Sun 9:00-20:00
A hipster coffee shop with stylish interiors, delicious coffee with a variety of plant milk, vegetarian snacks and RAW desserts. They have a backyard terrace.
3. Mazā Terapija
A cult place among the vegetarians in Riga. It gets quite crowded here at lunchtime. In Terapija you can eat very hearty and tasty food, there are raw desserts and a large selection of natural drinks. Also, the cafe has a stylish interior and affordable prices.
This post is to be updated! Send me your recommendations on instagram!
Don’t forget to subscribe to my instagram @july_choo! I write about unique locations, movies travelling, restaurants, and so on.