This article offers 2 day trip ideas for Gran Canaria. You can read more about each location of the route and other interesting places on the island in my other article: 12 most interesting places on the island of Gran Canaria.
Well, now take the car and go!
If you interested in other places on the island, following this link you will find plenty of useful information.
Car rental in the Canary Islands.
The islands have their own rental companies. We rented a car from Cicar. They barely check their licenses, they don’t need a credit card, and you can pay in cash.
Gran Canaria itinerary N1:
- Destilerias Arehucas is a rum distillery. It is possible to take a guided tour with or without tasting.
- On the way to the next point there will be beautiful mountain views.
- Mirador del Balcon – an observation deck overlooking the ocean
- Puerto de Mogan is a Mediterranean style city. Here you can have lunch and have a nice walk.
- Anfi del Mar is a white sand beach. They bring it from the Caribbean islands.
- Dunes of Maspalomas – you have to take a photo in the style of “me and the desert”.
- Meloneras. Perfect place for a dinner with a sunset view.
Gran Canaria itinerary N2:
- Teror – Beautiful colonial style village
- Roque Nublo – The famous 30m stone. To get there you will need to walk uphill for 1.5 km. But the views will be amazing.
- Asador de Yollanda – have a lunch trying delicious traditional food.
- Mirador Picos de las Nieves – the best place in the mountain to meet the sunset.
Don’t forget to subscribe to my instagram @july_choo! I write about unique locations, movies travelling, restaurants, and so on.